Birds On A Mat! Birds On A Dish! Birds To Light Up My Life!

Decor designs are calling for warmer days by channeling birds.  I see Birds everywhere and there's no complaint here about that, look how cute they are!  Pictured above and below is the Chickadee Delight Doormat ($34.95 @ Mod Cloth).  Made from coir fiber with an oversized bird perched on a twig the design is simple and unique.





Above is a white Bird Bath-Room Soap Dish ($16.99 @ Mod Cloth) though I think it would be just darling as a sponge dish next to the kitchen sink or even as a trinket dish on your vanity table as well.  I have a porcelain claw-tub soap dish being used as a sponge dish in my kitchen, it's amazing how such a small item can transform and complete the feel of an area.  If you don't use bar soap try such a dish as a sponge dish, I think you'll be surprisingly satisfied.




The popping colors and the birds in flight in this Bright in Flight Lamp ($87.99 @ Mod Cloth) is uplifting- perfect for childrens' rooms or your quirky mod home decor.










For more Mod Cloth click here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...